Canceling your account with us is either a one or a two step process, depending on your preferred payment method.
If you wish to cancel your account with us, please notify us from within the client area and then follow the instructions below depending on how you originally paid.
Step 1: Notify us
- Please login to the client area.
- Click on My Services.
- Select the applicable account with us.
- Scroll down and in the lower right hand side you will find a button that says Request Cancellation. Click on it.
- Briefly describe your reason for cancellation, select your cancellation type (immediate or end of billing period) and click on Request Cancellation to notify us of your cancellation request.
Step 2: Cancel the payment
Payments via PayPal
- Login to your PayPal account at this PayPal page.
- If you have multiple subscriptions, click on where it says Active next to the one you want to cancel. If you only have one subscription, skip to the next step.
- At the bottom of the page, there will be a button to Cancel Subscription.
- On the next page, hit Cancel Subscription again to confirm and complete the cancellation.
Purchase from 2checkout:
Please proceed from here: https://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/2co_my-order/order.2c
Payments via Google checkout
Google checkout payments are not recurring at this time, so there is no need to do anything else.
Payments via Amazon
Amazon payments are not recurring at this time, so there is no need to do anything else.
Payments via Credit Card only (no third party involved)
If you paid via credit card from within our client area, there is no need to do anything else for you.
Payments via Western Union
Western Union payments are not recurring at this time, so there is no need to do anything else.
If there is anything we can do to improve our service to you, please submit a trouble ticket to let us know. We would also be interested to hear why you are cancelling your service if there have been any problems.