To upgrade a shared hosting account:
- Please see our overview of the currently available shared hosting packages
- Once logged in to the client area, click on "My Products & Services", next click on the image with the green arrow next to the account you need to upgrade.
- On the next screen click on "Upgrade/Downgrade Package" to upgrade or downgrade your shared hosting plan. If you only need to add one of the optional premium features, you may want to click on "Upgrade/Downgrade Options" to see your options for your current hosting package.
- Please see our overview of the currently available virtual private server plans. If a feature is not listed on this page, you may still want to contact us and ask about what you need. We are usually very flexible in making things happen for our clients.
- Please submit a ticket and describe the specific features you are interested in. If you have opted in for our server management, we will usually install what you need free of charge.
- Please submit a ticket and describe your issue so that we can see if a hardware upgrade is really necessary or if the serverside software can be fine tuned to your specific needs.